Max Min Max Min
- 96 94 2438.0 2388.0 Length overall (including hardware except pivot bolt):
- 7-1/2 6-1/2 190.5 165.2 Width at centerline:
- 1-5/8 1-1/8 41.2 28.6 Thickness at centerline:
- 7-1/2 5-1/2 190.5 139.5 Width at ends:
- 1-5/8 1 41.2 25.5 Thickness at ends:
- Cross section is optional
- Runner plank shall be constructed of wood. Number of laminations is optional. Fiberglass may be added. See Interpretations-General.
- The underside of the runner plank shall be higher at the centerline than the underside of the outside ends. The profile of the plank lamination must assume a reasonable fair and continuous curve. Cutouts or hollow depressions are not permitted.
- The runner plank, including all hardware and pivot bolts, may not weight less than 20 lbs. (9.0 kg.).
See Runner Plank Interpretations at end of Specifications.