- New interpretation
- Specification Spelling Correction
- In Specification G.17 the spelling of the word "leach" is corrected to "leech".
- Amend the Interpretation G. Sail dated 3/18/89 to read:
- 3/18/89 amended 11/20/2011
- InSpecifications G.8. G.17 and G.24 the location of the forward upper corner of the headboard is determined by projecting
a straight line parallel to the luff (excluding the bolt rope) to the point
where it intersects with a line projected from the uppermost point of
the headboard and perpendicular to the luff.
- The IDNIYRA Governing Committee Special Ruling effective
The batten pockets in all sails made prior to 1/1/2012 shall lie at 90
degrees plus or minus 8 degrees to the leech. These sails may be
used in all DN races, including all championships. All other sails
must comply with Specification G.8.
Link to the new and amended Interpretation of Official Specifications of DN IceYacht